The ideal candidate is one that is confident to engage a customer to recognize concerns, investigate needs, share recommendations, and educate them about our products. Do you have a passion for improving the quality of your customers' wellbeing with your craftsmanship, understanding of technical concepts, and fashion?
- Greet Customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended question to learn the customers' preferences and needs
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding eyewear selections
- Ability to perform technical measurement and adjustments of eyewear
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest products that will enhance the customer experience
- Consistently seek trend and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display and light cleaning
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to use technical information to recommend best solution for customers' needs
- Competitive drive with confidence to succeed in a commision-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about trends in fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic mathematic principles
As a Frameworks Eyewear employee, your health and well-being are important to us. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
Apply Here today!